- Veterinarians told Insider about a few things they think all cat owners should be doing.
- The experts said getting your cat vaccinated is a top priority and should be done in a timely manner.
- Vets told Insider that your cat’s litter box should be big enough for them, and you should have more litter boxes than you do cats.
- Make sure your cat has access to water and scratching posts at all times.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Taking care of a cat isn’t always easy, but proper pet care can help keep your feline happy and healthy.
Here’s what every cat owner should do for their pet, according to veterinarians.
Crdit: Source link